Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Leading Atlanta just got easier for L.E.A.D. Jr. Ambassador Savian McIntyre


My good friend Zach Klein (WSB Sports Anchor) stepped up big time today for the city of Atlanta by allowing L.E.A.D. Jr. Ambassador Savian McIntyre (B.E.S.T. Academy, Atlanta Public Schools) an exclusive tour of WSB TV along with his father Tony Newsome, grandmother, sister, brother and teacher/baseball coach Bakari Moore (B.E.S.T. Academy).

I interviewed Savian after the tour and I am convinced that he learned a lot and will fulfill L.E.A.D.'s mission to empower an at risk generation to lead and transform their city of Atlanta.

C.J. Stewart: Where did you tour today and who gave you the tour?

Savian: Today I toured the WSB TV studio with Mr. Zach Klein.

C.J. Stewart: What was the most impressive part of the tour?

Savian: The most impressive part about the tour was learning about the operation of the sound check and editing videos. I want to become a computer engineer. The tour helped me gain a better understanding of technology.

C.J. Stewart: What surprised you the most about the tour?

Savian: What surprised me most about the tour was the back stage setup of the studio.



C.J. Stewart: What career would you like to pursue in addition to baseball?

Savian: The career that I would like to pursue in addition to baseball is being an engineer designing electronics for the future.


C.J. Stewart: How does the tour help you fulfill L.E.A.D.'s mission of empowering an at risk generation to lead and transform their city of Atlanta?

Savian: The tour gave me a higher level of confidence and I think I can lead the city of Atlanta as the owner of a computer engineering company called Savian Technology World.

C.J. Stewart: How would you describe Zach Klein with one word?

Savian: I best describe Mr. Zack Klein with two words - dedicated and informative.


C.J. Stewart: When you become a millionaire, how much of it would you give to Atlanta Public Schools and what are the top 3 things that you would want the money to be used for?

Savian: When I become a millionaire, I will give Atlanta Public Schools 20 million dollars. The 3 things that we will need are new computers from my company, teacher training, more books and other supplies.

C.J. Stewart: Describe the tour with 1 word?

Savian: I described the tour as amazing because I didn't realize it took that many people working in the background in order to present the news daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment