Monday, September 12, 2011

We ready!

My parents are ready. My coaches are ready. My Leaders are ready. Let's go!

We are a little over three hours away from our first fall Legacy League practice. We consider every practice to be an event because we aim to provide a positive experience for everybody involved. 

Day 1 will consist of assessments according to my fall curriculum. I have developed some of the best baseball players in the major leagues by first assessing their strengths and weaknesses.  The assessment also holds our coaching staff accountable because we measure improvement throughout the fall and coaches are graded as well.

We have 60 middle and high school student-athletes that want to use baseball to access college. If the young men have made it this far in our application process, we owe them the best professional baseball development opportunity. 

Year round baseball is in the inner city of Atlanta. We ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment