Sunday, October 23, 2011

One of Georgia's best

We all strive to be the best and on Thursday evening, Georgia Trend Magazine recognized me and 39 of my colleagues as Georgia's best and brightest.  We are Georgia Trend's top 40 under 40.  Click here to learn more.

My good friend and L.E.A.D. advisory board member Steve White told me not to deflect the recognition from this award as I normally do.  Being humble is a characteristic that I am proud of but tonight was a night that allowed L.E.A.D. to shine.



With the support of my family, close friends, my board and advisory board members, we continue to launch educational opportunities for inner city males.  We continue to use baseball to provide access to college for 100% of my Ambassadors.



I walked up to receive a beautiful award for the over 200 inner city males that L.E.A.D. will impact for 2011-12.  With God as the head of my life, I will continue to lead the way for some amazing young men and families.

No comments:

Post a Comment