Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Living Each Day On Purpose


You've heard the saying that "we can learn something new each day." Since January 1st, I have established a new habit of journaling one thing that I have learned each day. It forces me to become aware of the things that I'm doing and saying throughout the day.

On January 1st while spending some time with our L.E.A.D. Ambassadors, I learned that problems are waiting on a great leader to solve them.

C.J. Stewart and the L.E.A.D. Ambassadors at Booker T. Washington High School

Today while spending time with my good friend and discipleship partner Mike Moye, I learned that the basis of establishing and maintaining healthy relationships is found in The Lord's Prayer "Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us."

My prayer is that I can remain discipline enough to live each day on purpose and record what I'm learning each day in my journal.

What is something new that you learned today?

No comments:

Post a Comment