Thursday, April 9, 2015

39 things about me on my 39th birthday


Today is the 39th time that I have celebrated a birthday on earth.

I saw my father Willie James Stewart and my mother Gail Stewart for the first time on April 10, 1976 in Grady Memorial Hospital.


God blessed me with good parents.

I have two sisters Nicole Stewart and Erica Stewart, six nieces and one nephew.

I remember celebrating several of my early birthdays at McDonald's. I loved getting the birthday plates with Ronald McDonald and the other characters on it. Remember Grimace!



I also remembered how close my birthday was to the start of the Major League Baseball season each year.

So today, I'm 39 years of age with a beautiful wife Kelli Stewart and two awesome daughters Mackenzi (age 13) and Mackenna (age 7).


I am their earthly protector and provider on assignment from God.

I would also like to share 39 additional things about me that you may or may not have already known.

1. I'm a follower of Christ.

2. My favorite color is red because red is bold.

3. As a child, I dreamed of playing Major League Baseball for the Chicago Cubs.

4. I saw my future wife Kelli on I-20 in Atlanta and followed her to a gas station off the exit. A little over a year later we were married and have been for 18 years.

5. My favorite college football team is the University of Georgia Bulldogs. Go DAWGS!

6. My favorite restaurant is Longhorns.

7. I love all Apple products.

8. My favorite quote is an African Proverb. "To understand the road ahead ask those coming back. Success leaves clues."

9. I would love to visit India.

10. My favorite Atlanta landmark is The Varsity.

11. My all time favorite Atlanta Braves player is Brian McCann.

12. The only NFL jersey that I have ever purchased is #2 Matt Ryan. Rise Up Falcons!

13. My favorite book is Talent Code by Daniel Coyle.

14. My favorite musical artists are Outkast.

15. C.J. stands for Courteney James.

16. 
I wish that I could sing like Boyz II Men.

17. I can guarantee that I will be married to Kelli Stewart until death.

18. I would be honored to meet John Maxwell.

19. The most emotional moment in my life was receiving a proclamation of C.J. Stewart Day in Atlanta through perpetuity on November 20, 2011 by Atlanta City Councilman Michael Bond.

20.
I often dream about L.E.A.D. Ambassadors leading Atlanta.

Presenting an award of support to The Lovett School Head Baseball Coach Lance Oubs for support of L.E.A.D.

21. I get super irritated when people pop gum.

22. The best team that I have ever been a member of is Leadership Atlanta.

23. The sports team that I love to hate is the Duke Blue Devils.

24. The scariest moment of my life was when I saved a neighbor from being malled to death by a pit bull.

25. If I inherited one million dollars, I would give 10% to my church Elizabeth Baptist. I would put 10% in savings and I would ask my wife Kelli what to do with the remaining 80%.

26. The person that I trust the most in the world is my wife Kelli.

27. I am afraid of snakes.

28. I can eat an entire bag of Oreo's within 15 minutes.

29. I enjoy blessing others more than receiving blessings.

30. I have a bad habit of interrupting people when they are talking.

31. If I could be age 10 again, I would take school more serious.

32. My favorite form of exercise is bike riding.

33. I'm jealous of New Edition because I think that Kelli loves them more than me.

34. The gift that I would love to receive on my birthday is an Apple Watch.

35. My earthly role model is Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

36. My least favorite thing in the world to do is playing golf.

37. My 2015 NBA Finals prediction is the Atlanta Hawks over the San Antonio Spurs in 7 games.

38. I constantly pray to God for patience, wisdom, renewed faith and trust in Him.

39. My mission in life is to be significant and to serve millions starting with my wife Kelli and daughters Mackenzi and Mackenna.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment