Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Am I Crazy?

There are usually three responses to a vision. It is either "I can see that happening", "That's crazy (can happen but not sure how)!" or "That's impossible!"

Check out this vision that I had this morning and let me know your response.

Recently, a $59-million renovation project to make improvements to the Rice Street jail was completed. The project concluded in late 2009 upon the 20th anniversary of the building. The improvements focused on the buildings.

I was just talking with an Atlanta Policeman this morning and he told me that there are roughly 1,500 inmates at the Rice Street jail in downtown Atlanta.

Rice Street Jail in Atlanta, GA

By 2030, I would like to convert the downtown Atlanta Rice Street Jail into a Youth Development Center for L.E.A.D., Inc. (Launch, Expose, Advise, Direct). The location would be perfect allowing us to intentionally serve thousands of families in Atlanta through academics, athletics, civic responsibility and commerce. L.E.A.D.'s mission is to empower an at risk generation to lead and transform their city. Successfully doing so, our L.E.A.D. Ambassadors will lead their city to lead the world.

Can you see this happening?

Is this crazy 
(can happen but not sure how)?

Is this impossible?

No comments:

Post a Comment