Monday, January 20, 2014

This is what I would want Dr. King to say about me today

Today we celebrate the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. across the world.  There is so many great things that can be said about Dr. King. I thank God that he was born and that he served mankind with excellence.

If Dr. King were alive, here are three things that I would want him to say to me.

I would want Dr. King to tell me that I am a good bond-servant for Christ. One thing that I'm 100% positive about in this crazy world is that if I submit to Christ everything will work out for good. Serving others on this place that we call earth requires courage and endurance.

I would want Dr. King to tell me that I am a good steward. I strive to protect my family as well as the youth in our birth city Atlanta.

I would want Dr. King to tell me that I am a good teammate. Anyone that is sincere about bringing positive change to Atlanta is a friend of mine. There is a lot of physical work to do. Dr. King's dream was clear decades ago and still clear today. Atlanta needs dream catchers rather than new dreams.

Guess what I'm doing right now? I'm serving as a Grand Marshal with my wife and daughters and 
29 L.E.A.D. Ambassadors for the annual Dr. Martin Luther King Dr. March in Atlanta, GA. #canyoucatch


No comments:

Post a Comment