Thursday, November 27, 2014

I'm thankful


Everyday is a day of thanksgiving. I especially enjoy celebrating the holiday Thanksgiving because it causes a pause in the world so that Jesus can get the spotlight.

I'm most thankful today for being a follower of Christ as well as having a sound mind and health. It is truly an honor and privilege to be the husband of an amazing wife Kelli Stewart as well as being the father of Mackenzi and Mackenna Stewart.


I thank God for my parents, grandparents, siblings, additional family members, love ones and friends.

Thank you God for allowing me to be born and raised in a country that allows me to freely speak your name.

I'm thankful that I can lead Atlanta with the L.E.A.D. Ambassadors as well as your support.

Thank you Jesus for your continued mercy and grace.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment