Monday, July 11, 2011

Let's make OUR APS better today!

I can't wait for the new APS school year to start. The past two years have presented some challenges but I'm optimistic that 2011 will be great.  In the end, Atlanta's best assets include young bright minds of APS. As a city, our success or failure lies in the hands of the students. 

In 2011, my organization L.E.A.D. will continue to offer baseball as a year round program to APS middle and high school students.  Since 2007, 100% of our L.E.A.D. Ambassadors have graduated from high school and enrolled in college while 87% have received college baseball scholarships.

My wheels are turning everyday as I figure out what more can I do to help APS carry out it's mission and vision. I attended Grove Park Elementary School K-5 in the Atlanta Public School System. It was an awesome academic, social and exposure experience for me.  I am who I am today because of APS. 

I challenge you to do what you can to support APS through the school system or partnering organizations like L.E.A.D.  Let's make OUR APS better today!

Join the L.E.A.D. Tailgate Club today at www.Lead2Legacy.org. L.E.A.D. Today...Change Tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment